. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
24.9.03
dunnoe why sen and gene can see my tag board...
i cant see it leh...
really!
have to log on to my tagboard account to check for msges...
*pengz*
yeah...
so here i am...
replying to them again...

yujin: made in germany???
*shrugs*
oni know that i love my phone now...
din regret changing from nokia man...
siemens rule...
oh yeah...
edward msged me saying that u asked him to pass me ur email...
huh?
u could tag it here rite???
scared pple start spamming u if ur mail addy is out for the world to see here?
fair enough...
just wanted to tell u i got it liaoz...
missing sg???
wanted to write to u abt all the wonderful stuff in sg...
hmm...
food...food...glorious food...
chicken rice? nasi lemak? laksa? meesiam? horfun?
and ya...
u better write to ur good fren more...
he bored until he has to sms me periodically...
not tat i mind...
just that i think i'll bore him even more...
take care take care...
hmm...
was thinking...
have u been reading my blog coz u miss sg???
maybe maybe...
=P

sen: i guess they lose their charm after a certain age...
i know of pple who totally forget abt theirs...
oh well...
still am trying to keep the joy of birthdays growing...
i cant really rem pple birthdays tat well...
but i when i tell pple happy birthday...
i really mean it...
that they'll be happy on that day...
sen...
know that u havent been really cheerful in recent times...
wanted u to know i really hope the joyful/playful/cheerful/cheeky sen will be back soon...
would happily let u pull my hair band...
if thats wad it takes...


saw the hp-porsche advert last nite...
but forgot the last two lines...
anybody remembers or wanna suggest anything?
tag me...
if u can see my tag-board tat is...

i am the wind...
i wonder alone...
to where?


----Stef stopped rambling at 18:14
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003