. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
18.9.03
dunnoe whether i should be blogging this...
but cant help it...
find it ultra farnie...
got me laughing all the way back to my seat...
new waiter at the library cafe...
went to order my favourite...
apple cheese crumble...
with ice cream...
yummy!
but thats not the point...
gave me two forks...
and i was like...
'i only need one..'
then he was like...
'then your boyfriend???'
i really dot dot dot...
-_-"'
and the most amazing thing...
he's new at the cafe...
why would he...
we suspect that the pple working there gossip alot...
...

must a guy and gal hanging out together...
studying... crapping... talking...
be a couple???
never thot so...
and shouldnt be so what...
bleah...
some of my best buds have been guys wad...
hmm...
maybe coz they easier to bully...
hehhe...


----Stef stopped rambling at 21:58
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003