. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
29.9.03
did quite badly for my papers...
as far as results for the papers i got back are concerned...
output doesnt justify input...
not that i worked as hard as YXY or anything...
that would be insane...
though i spent hours on end chatting to gene on the phone...
slept my afternoons away...
stared at cute guys at the library all the time...
i must say i put more effort into this compared to all my other examinations lor..
and these were the papers i thot i would do not bad in...
am sad...
but i guess i brought it upon myself...
tried to work hard but...
haiz...
i guess it aint good enough...
esp when i have been slacking for almost 2 whole years...
am trying...
but am tempted to go out every single day...

God bless my pathetic soul...
give me strength to pull thru this...


----Stef stopped rambling at 21:25
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003