. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
27.9.03
dad was driving my frenz home last nite...
was at serangoon gardens...
and he happened to take a wrong turn...
into one of the more ulu lanes...
suddenly it looked really familiar...
until i realised it was his estate...
coz it was the entrance we took...
when he brought me there...
and we sat on the swing and talked hours on end...
and the other time when i din wanna go home coz dad was angry with me...
he just drove ard aimlessly...
telling me abt all the wonderful places he knew...
drove into his condo...
to show me his 'wife'...
before finally convincing me to go home b4 things get worse...
am reminded...
of him...
of things...
of wad was there...
yet isnt anymore...

if only dad din take that turn...

the midi that's playing is something he sent me two years ago...
he liked to 'compose' quacky stuff...
and record them...
this one's for me...
he said it sounded like me skipping down nicholl highway...
which was where we had the big walk...
maybe he stole it from some place...
but heck...
i'm stealing it now...


----Stef stopped rambling at 16:11
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003