. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
21.9.03
cant seem to see my tag board on this side...
but went to my tag board account...
read the stuff from gene and sen...
hehe...
good to hear all that...

gene: the M55's orange...
the nicer looking one ya??
know urs is the other color...
hehhe...
chocs and bottle wasnt a prb...
student budget ya...
but it was a good way to force me on a diet though...

sen: yeaps...
cant go for DnD...
will/must/shall take photos with all my frenz before jc comes to a close...
lurve u people to bits...
dont feel down...
must know tat u have more than a lifetime to look forward to...
setbacks only make u stronger...
life is hope...
of happiness...love...compassion...
u have frenz like me ard u...
always...


its back to physics for now...

----Stef stopped rambling at 23:21
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003