. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
22.9.03
came back from jog ard 7...
but i think i havent been exercising for some time now...
pushed myself abit too far...
wasnt a long jog...
but went abit too fast...
chasing after the cute guy in front lah...
never knew there were so many pple running at this time...
6pm shall be my preferred time to jog...
muahahha....


hehe...
not that i'm trying to tell the whole world abt tmr...
but was thinking most, if not all, of the pple who reads my blog knows abt it liaoz...
its my b-dae tmr...
actually thru'out my life...
b-daes have been a really special part of my life...
till a few years back...
when my relationship with wf started going downhill rite abt this time...
one year after that i started losing contact with ben as well...
b-daes used to be so special to me...
to an extent that ben celebrated every month's 23rd for me...
either by sending me candies through mail...
e-cards...
ultra pricey surfing mags that i never beared to part with my money for...
or even just a simple sms that went like...
its the 23rd today...
happie monthly birthdae...

which i read while i was shivering in the cold when the storm hit at the beach...
it made me feel so warm...
that i didnt need to hide behide the optimist boats no more...
just coz i had my phone in my hand...
though i was wet...
with salt water and rain...
and hiding from the blistering wind...
the sms kept me warm...

but one thing for sure...
i have my family ard...
sibs asked me out to marche...
parents agreed to my pattaya trip as my prezzie...
gonna cost them a bomb...
feel bad...
but i cant afford it myself...
even though its heavily subsidised...

and bringing me out for my fav black pepper crabby last nite...
sen msg-ed me last nite thinking that its 22nd...
gene's wished me in advanced...
merser/lala said they'll owe me the pressie...
alwin asking for the past weeks wad i want...
nanny asking my mom to give me a red packet on her behalf...
its been 6 years since she stopped taking care of me...
but she never forgot...
lurve her to bits...
she has been like a surrogate mother to me...

ben leng asking me wad i want and stuff like dat...
aunt gave me red packet just now...
lurve u pple to bits...
thankew...
been one of the nicest pre-b-daes in years...
dun think i can sleep tonite...


----Stef stopped rambling at 20:45
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003