. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
20.8.03
wednesday!!!
pretty fast lah...
had long two periods trying to write essay....
but first attempt on an arts question was kinda way off...
so decided to switch to science and religion question...
piangz...
the GCE paper really not easy lor...
die die die...
wonder how this year will be like....
jialat...

went down to beach today....
was supposed to only clean my sail of the tar that got on my sail coz of the recent oil spill out at sea...
but mr tan had a filming to do...
film him coaching...
some pple from sports council...
so went to be background...
support him mah...
he's our shifu okie...
cleaned up my sail...
but sad coz still got alot of oil that cant come out...
haiz...
think i'll be going pattaya with pokka dotted sail...
met wern how...
and i think his gf lah...
uncle ben...
uncle suddin they all...
so happie...
uncle ben liked my new hair...
yeay...
suddenly the beach felt so homely again...
din tell many pple abt my fractured toe...
but everyone came up to me to ask me abt it...
wh...
uncle suddin...
uncle ben...
mr tan...
leeching...
rachel..
qi....
even though not many at the beach...
i just felt so loved..
=P

erm....
note to lala:
me not giving up lah...
but i guess its just that it's time i kept my actions in check...
b4 i start embarassing myself...
which i'm already doing...


----Stef stopped rambling at 21:01
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003