. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
6.8.03
today was one long day...
chem and physics lecture went by pretty fast...
then had break...
ate breakfast...
had to...
coz was donating blood later in the day...
then went to outside LT1 to do some work...
worked on my WITS presentation...
which sucked...
team got silver...
but oh well...
have to admit we din work as hard as guoyi's group...
man...
they were great lah...

lent my college pin to a scholar...
who was abt to go see principal...
hahha...
seemed tat YXY got approval to go back penang this weekend...
been crapping truckloads with everybody around me...
work stress?
maybe just crazy me...

donated blood this afternoon...
wah lau..
hate it leh...
every time anyone tries to poke me for blood ah...
they alwaz have prb looking for my vein for something...
today...
she poke damn long...
no blood flow out...
then when blood did flow...
it kept stopping intermittenly...
gawd...
YXY was just beside me...
he poked more than 5 mins after me...
but finished like earlier than me lor...
piangz..
somemore my bag not full...
argh...
feel so lousy...
=P

WITS wasnt that eventful lah...
but we had fun...
duirng rehearsals and while working on the proj...
yeah~

----Stef stopped rambling at 19:43
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003