. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
26.8.03
really tired...
of everything...
though i cant really say wad...
dunnoe whether it is things not going well for me...
or just that me experiencing a mood swing of some sorts...
i dunnoe...
maybe i've been too bothered abt pple ard me...
trying too hard to please...
maybe i should just be selfish...
maybe i am already...
somehow...
the principles by which i have been living my past 18 years by seems all so redundant and irrelevant...
seriously...
can i really disregard everything and everyone ard me???
i wanna live life for myself..
not for anyone...anymore...

argh...
mood swing...

Do Not Disturb.

----Stef stopped rambling at 22:17
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003