. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
24.8.03
just back...
watched LXG with cy...
found it super good...
eugene thot it was lousy though...
think that guy abit fussy abt movies...

walked lido-wisma-lido-wisma...
siao...
but then its...
buy tix-eat breeks-watch movie-buy wallet...
saw 2 18th councillors today...
not including cy...
erm...
fish and joseph...
heheh...
so farnie...
dont think fish saw me though...
cy pointed him out to me from far far...

had dilun calling me halfway while i was shopping...
retail therapy...
bot something for a fren...
two tank tops for myself...
a birthday card...
liquid paper...
and the nice pen i just discovered...

he said eugene looking for me and whether he should give him my number...
coz it seems that gene lost his phone...
and my number with it...
hahha
quite funnie...
coz lun was asking me to ask him a authorisation qn first...
hahha...
just asked for his surname lah...
which i think sufficed...

eugene called me when i was at compass point...
buying breadtalk...
talked on the phone all the way until i reached home...
muahaha...
thats how much crap we have...
truckloads...
=)
and it seems...
it wasnt gene who talked to dilun and got my number...
but gene's fren...
crazy...
something like gene told him abt me...
abt he lost his phone and then cannot contact me since friday...
which was when we were supposed to meet up...
think his fren also abit siao siao...
*bleah*
dont think gene's gonna see this...
his comp crashed...
muahahha...
so i can say all the bad things abt him...


k k...
i'm a happie girl today...
crapped truckloads with cy...
retail therapy...
realised that gene din fang me aeroplane on friday...
am a happy girl...
i am...

----Stef stopped rambling at 19:45
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003