. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
10.8.03
feel so guai...
stayed home today...
but havent started on any work...
well..
its oni 1330 hrs...
if i can put it that way...
wil start off on physics and maths after my lunch...
which would be right after this...
its a happy day...
din wake to big hair and all...
so am pretty glad...
but am thinking if i were to continue jumping ard sch like i alwaz do...
think i'll look more like a mad woman...
than i already do...
think me acting alot like gy...
but oh well...
she was one of my best pals in tk rite???
some of her would have rubbed off me ya???
in fact..
i was one of the more serious...calm...collected one in my grp of frenz leh...
thats why mz chuan made me capt ya???
like real...
but seriously...
i used to be taken darn seriously...
in the good way...
but not anymore...
i dunnoe whether thats good or bad...

*ponder*

----Stef stopped rambling at 13:32
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003