. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
17.8.03
couldnt resist coming back online...
finished paper 1 of chem...
still got so much to go thru...
din do much today...
coz was on the phone with james for a period of time...
idiot guy...
had to disturb my momentum for studying...
but did pretty alot of catching up...

mom's away...
maid's gone back to indon...
tried using the microwave today...
stupid bro asked me to cover the container...
ignorant me forgot all my chem and physics...
that air expands with heat...
the cover burst open halfway thru...
hahaha...
ran ard the whole house after my bro man...
=P
freak...
dunno whether he did that on purpose annot...

but trying to help out with the housework as well...
emptying bins...
whitewashing my sibs shoes...
washing abit of the clothes...
man...
not alot..
but i guess its a good start...
to a month without my domestic help...
=)

will get down to data analysis now...
wish me best~

----Stef stopped rambling at 15:46
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003