. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
9.8.03
came back home at abt 430...
spent some time at the temple praying to my late grandad...
it was kinda an occasion that we get together with our cousins and all...
its a feeling quite mixed actually...
brats...cuties...
all into one...
but still...
had a good time..
despite being one of the rarest guests on such occasions...
usually give it a miss...
coz some of the seniors actually dont earn my respect thru the things they do...
or rather...
should have done...

they make my mom sad...
and considering i'm already such a prb by myself....
hate seeing other pple make her sad...
thats why i dont hold back scolding my dad if he was mean to her...

ate alot today...
just kept eating...
oh well...
mum said my face look sunken...
how could tat be?
havent been exercising since gawd knows when...
maybe coz my hair looks bigger...
therefore my face look smaller...
hint: homerun...

din go out with jud today...
he was thinking of crashing mel's b-dae...
coz zhiyou's there...
wanted me to join him...
but nah...
not comfy doing stuff like dat...
dont know mel that well..
not even zhiyou...
so...
oh well...
offered to help him pack instead...
for his trip back to canada...
just hope i can see him b4 he goes back there...
dont wanna miss him...

told cy not going out with him tmr also...
feel kinda insecure with my new hair...
maybe when i get more accustomed to it???
family quite relentless with their suan-ing...
aint helping my confidence...
=P

will grab my bath now...
then its time for some maths...

----Stef stopped rambling at 19:15
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003