. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
12.8.03
bad day...
ask lala lah...
black face for most of the day...
lost my adidas water bottle...
kena grilled by maths tutor...
piangz...
was quite gek...
the way she grilled me was as if i copied my work...
din appreciate it lor...
i DID my own work lor...
at least for all the stats tuts...
but couldnt answer coz we din understand her question and did it too long ago to remember anyway...

sucky...
argh...
but more importantly...
i lost my bottle!!!
its darn special to me...
coz my whole team got one each...
and not that we bought it together...
but it so happen that all of us got the same series...
how coincidental can things get???


events of the day...
*mrs wong gave her blessings to the 'gay couple' of our klass...
*YXY's back from penang today...
*i decided against retaking my SAT...
*mr wee din come to sch today...

but day was brighter again when jud smsed me to ask whether i could meet him today...
bo pian...
weird day...
weird time...
but bo pian...
he's going back on sat liaoz...
so met him at city hall...
shopped abit at city link...
where i bot a keychain...
he bot a bag...
tried to choose a pair of quarts for him...
but that fussy guy...
dis cannot that cannot...
=P
met gerald after awhile...
then went suntec food court for dinner...
this trio attracted quite a few stares...
i think pple were thinking why was someone like me out with two ultra shuai ge...
jud and gerald are probably two of the best looking guys in the team lor...
gerald's like 23 years old...
but we were saying he looks like 20 or younger lor...
and jud looks like elvin yio...
hahhaa...
damn glad i caught jud though...
i think when he leaves on sat..
he'll be gone for an even longer time...
stupid guy is going U in sept lor...
c'mon...
that guy is supposed to be younger than me...
but he's going to U ahead of me...
aint fair...
but seriously...
Wat is?

gave me a hug before i lft for my dad's car...
din think too much of it...
until i realised it was probably the last one if i dont send him off on sat...
MUST go down on sat...
the goodbye today din suffice...

okok...
its time for maths...
nitey!


----Stef stopped rambling at 23:03
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003