. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
5.8.03
am feeling like there more stuff now that i cant blog...
its quite a paradox really...
this is supposed to be a blog...
yet i'm afraid the wrong pple read wrong things...
am feeling quite alot today...
kinda on both extremes...
one side i'm like so happy abt things that happened today...
yet another a bleak opposite...
somehow i dunnoe how to feel...
maybe acting un-like myself takes my mind off the yucky stuff...
i really dunnoe...

mentioned b4 hate going home with pple i'm not close with...
find the silence awkward...
and it'll be really unlike myself should i try to strike a conversation or keep up with the one he/she starts...
appreciate the solitude rather...
time to reflect think and rethink...
love going home with pals...
but somehow...
today's ride felt awkward...

think the pre-major-exams-crazy-attitude is setting in on me now...
doing stupid stuff all the time...
think will get on pple's nerves soon...
time for me to direct my energy to the books and notes i think...
need all the time, help, motivation i can get...
am trying...
will keep on trying...

still am happie today...
...i think the crush kinda brightens up my days...

----Stef stopped rambling at 17:57
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003