. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
20.7.03
went to see the doc again this morning...
kena scolded for not staying home yesterdae man...
he said he knew i went out to sea cuz i was pretty red and burnt...
no time to put sun block yesterdae...
gave me cough mixture...
started me off on antibiotics...
argh...
i hate medicine...

think will be trying to reduce my use of the PC...
this super fast PC is making me fight hand and foot with my sibs leh...
and i dont think its the right way...
feel childish...
but sometimes i do think that my parents kinda side my bro in everything...
alwaz seem to be in the fault...
argh...
sianz...

super sianz the whole day ah...
cant surf...
cant go out....
cant use pC coz bro using...
do some work...
then alot of work dunnoe how to do...
think me falling into my pre o level days...
where i just stepped down from bball and wsfing..
then super sianz super bo liaoz...

i guess that sudden influx of extra time got me expecting more outta ben at that time...
i guess thats how we fell out...
lost touch and everything...
kinda afraid that it'll repeat itself...
this time on other pple...
like eugene?
argh...
i hope not...
juz hope we remain friends until he leaves for studies in the UK...


coughing like a horse now..
dont really know whether horses cough...
but its the really hoarse cough...
and since hoarse sounded like horse...
why not?
dun know how if i were to start coughing in the middle of the lecture...
imagine...
the silent lecture hall...
borf! horf!

man!
cannot make it...

----Stef stopped rambling at 18:58
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003