. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
27.7.03
watched a knight's tale on HBO last night...
when i was taking a break from the maths i was doing...
man!
it was really good...
i dunnoe...
but suddenly while watching it i had this urge to call everyone i know to watch it...
was so touched at certain points of the movie that i cried...
wont do a review here...
coz it'll only spoil the movie...
but man...
it really made me believe...
that one can really change the stars...
no matter how difficult it would be...

stayed home today...
did council activity list for myself...
AJ Ideas summary...
and printed out the newspaper articles i needed...
thanx lala and laoda...
for collaborating to send me the stuff...
appreciate...

will grab my bath...
then do the mindmaps...

am blogging much less these days...
i guess it has to be this way...
need to direct my time to my studies...

----Stef stopped rambling at 20:34
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003