. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
22.7.03
tuesday!!!
was so happie that i did 6 questions outta tut33...
thought it'll last me at least 2 days...
piangz...
no lor...
she finished them within this lesson...
so have to do more for tomorrow...
still have to finish my CRV...
8 more questions!!!
argh!!!
die liaoz leh...
really...

but at least i dont have other HW due tmr...
finished my AQ at Sk library over a cuppa latte with lala...
am glad...
but the maths is enough to get me killed...
bleah...

toe is hurting more than usual leh...
dunnoe why...
must be the shoes...
but heck lah...
prefer to wear shoes compared to sandals...
feel more protected...
=P

took more photos today...
with the councillors...
am aiming to finish taking with everyone by friday...
its for me to keep...
coz i lurvvve them soOooo much...
hehhee...
the BenQ cam is really not bad...
the screen is small on the cam...
but when i tranfer the pix to the PC its really clear...
am glad am glad...

spending lesser these days...
1. save money...
2. diet...
since i spent most of my money on food...
so...
oh well...

better go bathe soon...
then start on my maths...
or else i'll get chopped by ms goh tmr...
*faints*

----Stef stopped rambling at 20:00
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003