. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
6.7.03
so happie...
daddy so nice...
he woke me up this morning to ask me abt training today...
then i sorta made a lot of noise...
saying i wanna go maxwell eat porridge and raw fish...
wasnt really serious...
but it was a craving lah...
dad relented and brought me there for lunch...
had the kosong porridge for 70cts...
and a plate of raw fish for 3 bucks...
man!
its the best...
coz it had lotsa sesame...spring onions...
and everything nice in it...
yummy!

this kinda lunch usually can last me until the evening one...
but training today was so hiong i was feeling hungry at abt 5pm...
today was siong...
the wind came and gone...
came and gone...
at least like 3 times...
kept reconfiguring my pulleys...
argh....
whenever i configure nice nice for strong wind...
the wind drop...
whenever i loosen everything for light wind...
the wind pick up...

ARGH!
but nvm...
today had adrian, jing chuan and leeching joining us for trg...
WQ was smittened with her adrian...
i was just trying my hardest not to be the last...
was alwayz last in my team lah...
so i was oni fighting with adrian and jc...
=P
feel so lousy...
really...

----Stef stopped rambling at 22:20
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003