. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
21.7.03
really have to fight hand and foot with my bro to use the pC man...
its getting a tad out of hand...
seeing that glare from him juz now...
but simply cant understand why he can tell his fren on the phone 'i talk to you on MSN...'
when he knows i am waiting to use the PC...
cant he just talk on the phone instead?
really...
its ruining my relationship with him...
cant tell whether its my fault or his...
yeah...
being the elder i'm supposed to give in to him...

but ALL the time?!?!?!
man...
that boy is way too spoilt lor...
i can just tell him abt how he's doing something wrong...
and he'll be crying his eyes out..
and i am then the bad guy...
sick and tired of it...
am thinking of really not using this PC...
maybe only in the night when they are all asleep...
argh...
frustrated...
tired...
all for the wrong reasons...

it was back to sch today after so long...
really coughed terribly...
had trouble breathing thru my nose...
but wad da heck...
had to keep going to the toilet and blow my nose...
coz its pretty rude and disturbing to do it during lessons...

did AJ radio today..
probably my last day on it...
felt good...
am happie...

went to CGH today for the follow up on my toe...
doc says its fine...
continue doing the buddy splint..
and return 3 weeks later for an xray...
that consultation cost 20 bucks...
wah sey...
but oh well...
the hospital is an expensive place...
cannot do physical exercises for 1 mth...
gross...
sad...
cant run...
cant gym...
cant surf...
man...
i'm going to grow sideways...
=(

will get going...
med i've been taking for my flu gets me really drowsy...

----Stef stopped rambling at 17:35
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003