. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
3.7.03
lala said she thought i was kinda avoiding him today...
somehow..
cant approach him like i usually do...
me feeling insecure???
i dunnoe...
maybe i just wanna rid myself of this infatuation...
its killing brain cells...

dont know him THAT well...
coz usually when i start to like someone...
i would have already got to know the person really well...
personality/character attracts me..
and i guess the oni way you could see someone's true character is by knowing the person...
but i guess its how the pple ard me start gushing abt him...
me starting to observe him from a distance..
its torturous actually...
but sometimes...
i guess being in love at a distance is pretty beautiful an idea as well...
even if one-sided...
at least i cant be rejected...
=P


----Stef stopped rambling at 19:07
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003