. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
20.7.03
here i am again...
mourning the homework i have undone...
really no motivation...
feeling dead tired...
as if the flu bug sapped me of all my energy...
tired...
burnt...

toe hurting alot more...
the bandaged slipped off yesterdae...
and i oni managed to tape it together myself...
it was ok when i din walk ard tat much...
but when i went for dinner with my sis just now...
it started hurting alot more...
now thinking whether i should bandage it again for the doc to remove tmr...
or simply just tape it up like i did...
dont like doctors scolding me when i dont take care of myself...
coz my dad does it often enough liaoz...
=P

will go do maths now...
i guess its time i better start pulling up my socks and bucking up for the big As...
my ouxiang shall be my motivation!
too bad no big blown up photo of him...
or else i will put as wallpaper...
to remind me to go study everytime i come on the pC...

----Stef stopped rambling at 21:11
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003