. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
14.7.03
friday...
the end of the week...
day kinda gloomy...
got my chem papers back...
a bleak 53.5%...
haiz...
somehow mrs wong din scold me...
or anything...
she said coz i have DISCIPLINE...
man!
she must be joking...
ask anyone beside me...
i must be the last person anyone would name as DISCIPLINED...
trust me...
that adds a D to my collection...
maths came back earlier that week with a C..
haiz...
disappointed...
but oh well...
considering i spent more time on the phone on my supposed study week...
there's still undiscovered possibilities...
just waiting to be discovered...
maybe i would get better marks if i studied harder???
who knows?
=P
went out with eugene after tat...
think he looked nice with the white polo...
man!
that guy is tall...
hate tall pple...
somehow i have alwaz felt that these pple are the reason behind why i cant learn how to pilot a plane...
coz if everyone else in this world was as short as me...
they would HAVE to change the requirements...
even if it meant changing the plane...
=P!

saturday..
the most amazing day in my life man...
removed my bandage in the morning...
haiz...
went to PFSSC...
met sam...
ECP got oil spill...
so quite jialat...
my board, sail, shorts, shirt...
all got tar stains...
eeks...
my foot also...
but the best part was...
fractured my LITTLE toe SOMEHOW...
dunno how i did it...
but was launching from the beach...
struggled a little...
coz it was onshore wind...
as i was sailing out....
my left toe felt pain...
then saw my left toe in a weird position...
compared to the right...
but bo pian...
continued sailing all the way to PA...
siong man...
was constantly talking to myself...
to keep my mind off the pain...
couldnt put my feet into the footstraps...
just hurt a lot...
ouch...
everyone thot it was nuthing major...
including myself...
mr tan helped me massage abit...
but just when i was stretching to prepare for the race...
shuyun saw my feet...
then exclaimed...
imagine...
a trainee doctor exclaiming like tat...

i freaked out lor..
she asked uncle ben to come over...
A&E doc from CGH...
he said possibly a fracture..
ask me quickly go CGH for xray...
mr tan offered to send me...
so did andrew...
but they needed to look after the team...
weather was quite stormy...
called my dad to come lor...
then went to CGH...
doc say was small fracture...
wrapped it up...
and sent me home with painkillers and MC...
=P

sunday was spent at home...
SLACKING...
guilty as charged...
but totally no motivation to study/homework...
went to library with siblings...
had a nice brownie with ice cream...
and a hot latte...
shiok!

k lah..
enough for now...
spent the entire break here catching up on the past week...
=P

----Stef stopped rambling at 10:49
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003