. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
4.7.03
freak!!!
some idiot stole my bike...
darn...
dont know what they see in it...
its old...
suspension abit creaky...
its red...
and alwayz lau hong...
man!!!
thats my bike!!!

nvm..
seems that i just missed the thief by a little bit...
think he was in the other lift when i came up...
coz i saw the lift at 12 floor...
then i thot my bro going out to cycle...
but saw him at home and my bike missing...
ass...
if i ever catch that idiot..
i'll make sure he/she eats dirt...
=P

back from charlie's angels...
not bad lah..
but i preferred twins effect...
coz CA the special effects damn fake...
and their stunts very incredible...
too incredible in fact...
not my kinda thing...
din really live up to my expectation...
2...popcorns!!!

ate BK...
my fav chicken whopper junior...
keep eating BK ya???
but oh well...
i love the flame-grilled idea...
shiok...

will shuddup now..
tomorrow training full force...
full routine and all...
man...
PT!!!
argh..
dead meat..
and ankle's acting up...
dunnoe how...
hope i make it through...
with no further damage to my ankles...

----Stef stopped rambling at 17:00
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003