. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
29.7.03
day 2 w/o the council badge...
been good..
had cy msg-ing me asking whether i'm used to life like this...
i must say i am...
enjoying the occasional hanging out with the councillors...
more time with my classmates...
meetings been reduced to much much less...
still having some due to WITS and AJ iDeas...
more time for my homework...
studying in the RR or blk 4 is really good...
was amazed by the amount i achieved studying in these places...
been wondering if i had studied like dat for the past 2 years...
maybe i would have been a straight A student???
guess its too late now...
just haf to work hard for times ahead...

prelims really near now...
am picking up momentum to start pia-ing..
wish me luck...
and do remind me to study if you do see me along sch corridors...
it'll help me i guess...

went to sk library for some coffee and sandwiches yeah..
to finish up on my tut 34...
and start abit on tut 35...
abit farnie...
coz test on sat oni testing tut 29 to tut 35...
will be studying hard with sentill tmr...
he needs help...
and i need practice...
hope we'll be able to pia tmr...

jia you jia you...

----Stef stopped rambling at 22:18
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003