. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
2.6.03
=(
today AJ soccer team lost to VJ 0-4...
we played okay lah...
keeping the score tied at 0-0 until half-time...
cheered my lungs out...
proud of the soccer team...
proud of my council...
but seriously dunnoe what to say abt the supporters today...
cant say they werent cheering coz i did see some enthu ones...
but alot of the councillors realli down...
seeing the response of the AJCians...

its quite difficult...
was pretty happy that my klass got to go...
but it came crashing when a couple of my councillors tapped me on my shoulder to say that my klass aint cheering...
seriously i dunnoe what to do...
when i did turn back...
i hoped to see they were wrong...
i saw lala cheering...YZ...laoda...PC...
sometimes the list ends there...
it dampens my morale so much i rather not look at anyone at all...
continued cheering...
coz i thot thats what our soccer guys need the most right then...
encouragement...
it wasnt their best...
but such things happen...
the fact that they can play like tat out there is already commendable on its own...
three cheers for soccer...

YXY's b-dae today...
me and lala chiong-ed down to AMK central to get his cake...
din really eat it...
but let him bring it home...
damn bang lor...
brought my week allowance out to sch today...
not a single dollar left after today...
paid lala for the AMI CD...
bought YXY's cake...
and lunch...
gosh...

took bus with cher chin, jiaen and gerald...
dunnoe why i'm actually hanging out with the scholars so much...
they're pretty crappy pple...
so its pretty cool...
somemore gerald became nicer nowadays...
its definitely not what you think...
but he'll like carry my file for me...
like just now when we were shopping at J8 with jiaen..
i stress...
he VOLUNTEERED...
willingly treat me to BK...
and stuff like tat..
dunnoe why also...
maybe coz i got a secret of his with me...
muahahaha...
maybe collecting secrets is a good hobby...
hahaha...
can put to good use...

k k...
will get down to work liaoz...
yucky stuff..
nitey nite...

----Stef stopped rambling at 22:38
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003