. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
22.6.03
=P
dinner was okay lah...
food was great...
but had like 4 screw-ups within one dinner...
kinda spoiled it abit..
1. the dinner was served very late...some screw up in the kitchen i guess...but 1 whole hr???
2. size of soup wasnt wad my mum ordered...a little too small for our family of 6...my granny was ard...
3. size of our favourite soft shell crab was a tad too small...every one oni had like a bite or something...
4. the crab was totally late...abt 45 mins after the first dish...what the...
but i dunnoe why..
cant seem to control my emotions...
got pretty frustrated and subsequently quite impatient...
acting totally OUT of character...
but cant understand..
cant control...
=P
i dont get angry THAT easily...
and my friends think i have pretty good anger management...
just that i cry very easily...
i dont wail...
just tear very easily...
usually more coz i'm disappointed than anything else...
with myself...with my work...with anything actually...
=P

spoke to eugene on the fone for pretty long today...
parents were giving me THE look...
coz i dont speak to pple on the fone very often..
ask lala...
i NEVER speak to her on the fone for long one leh...
even though we're pretty close...
but no...
eugene's not my whoever...
but just enjoy talking to him on the fone leh...
dunnoe why also..
just got this very comfy voice that i cant get enuff of...
he just seems so worldly wise...
and topics just come oh-so-naturally...
oh well...
but cant do it again lah...
parents will definitely think there's something going on...
yah...
i know it's weird that they check on me like dat...
but its something happened sometime ago...
which betrayed their trust...
dont blame them for their lack of trust now...
just hoping they'll grow to trust me again...

----Stef stopped rambling at 23:53
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003