. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
22.6.03
okay...
me admit...
never did much today..
just one essay outline...
then went to town liaoz...

met cy at abt 2pm...
then got his harry potter book..
then watched the in-laws...
not bad lah...
quite farnie...
dunnoe why can talk better to him today...
maybe coz me in crappy mood...
feel bad...
pon training...
but thing is we told andrew liaoz..
supposedly for study break...
but seriously..
coz i cannot maximise time one...
so i can oni utilise 20% of my free time to study...
so must increase my free time as much as possible...

went to mr tan's place after tat...
bbq...
its his family thingy actually...
but he invited some of us...
felt good...
that they actually treat us like family like dat...
like i mentioned...
he's more than a coach to us..
more like a shifu...
yi ri wei shi, zhong shen wei fu...
hehhee...
crapped alot with the rest..
it was good lah..
think i talked alot today...
just acting out of character...
dunnoe why also...
bleah...

oh ya...
shi mu said i gained weight laioz leh!!!
must be all the sakae i've been having...
so me going on diet next week...
maybe not...
coz i can never stop eating...
but since its my study week...
maybe i'll go for jog every evening...
good for my brains too...
k k...
promise myself...
but confirm break one...
well...
for now...
at least...
it should stand lah...

----Stef stopped rambling at 00:37
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003