. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
14.6.03
oh ya...
couldnt really sleep last nite...
think it was the sushi...
but suddenly thot of the pple ard me...
and you know wad really makes me happie???
pple with sincere smiles...
those who really dont hold back their smiles...
esp so when i'm the one who made them smile...

Top 10 Most Heartwarming Smiles...
not that they look pretty/handsome when they smile...
hmm...
they already are...
but coz of the fuzzy feeling i get when i see them smile...


in no order of merit...

1. Samuel Chng...
when he smile ah...
his eyes sorta twinkle and its really pretty...
even if he just completed his irritating-me stunt...
his smile would save his ass...

2. Serene...486...
she has this super small mouth...
but has this super wide smile...
nan de...

3. Alwin Lai...
his eyes sorta become slit when he smiles...
i think...
then its quite ke ai...
his was one of the first names i thot of last nite...
coz i think his smiles are pretty sincere...

4. Xiyang...
before lala thinks of anything...
not that his smile very nice...
but somehow it feels warm...

5. my Grandpa...
one of my favs...
esp when he watches comedies...
his whole face simply lits up...
i think my grandpa is one of the shuai-est pple i know...

6. Lala...
she'll kill me for saying this...
but her whole face will turn red...
its like a happiness indicator...
the redder she is..
the happier she is...

7. Zhou Silie...
hmm...
my first ever crush...
that never worked out...
hmm...
coz of his teeth...
he got this pair of hu ya...
then he looks really cute when he laughs...

8. Mr Tan...my shifu...
he's alwaz very humoured by me..
i dunnoe why...
really when you have a coach who dotes on you so much you think of him as a father...
you'll love his smile as well..

9. Cass...
my twin...
i know we dont really look alike...
but she's one of my closest pals in council...
she's abit like wynn...
frank...outspoken...charismatic...
so her smiles are alwaz honest and sincere....
i simply love her to bits...

10. my Sis...
how to say???
she's my sis...
you should see our photos together...
my smile pale in comparision to hers...

but these are very dependent on how close pple are to me...
so if your name's not here..
doesnt mean you dont have a nice smile...
i'm sure you do...
coz everyone does...
just that in my pretty short memory span...
these were pple whose smiles really touched my heart...

----Stef stopped rambling at 21:21
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003