. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
29.6.03
its sunday...
me guess i shouldnt get too worried abt gene lah...
...maybe he left his phone in camp???
...maybe he just dun wanna reply my sms or answer my call...
...maybe his phone dropped into the toilet bowl...
possibilities galore...

looks kinda rainy again...
supposed to wake up at 0730...
but stucked in bed till abt 9 plus...
today's maths...
hope i can finish up most of the revision..
tmr do some practise...
then i'll be preped for tuesday's paper...
my preparations for this CTs kinda suck...
just hope i'll be able to scrap thru...
and not get chopped by my tutors...
so...
its down to my books for now...
wish me best...
coz i hate differentiation and integration...
man!

oh yah...
called SCV yesterdae..
coz connection was being terminated intermittenly...
spent some time giving one worded answers to the guy on the helpdesk...
my sis called twice..
me once..
and my dad twice..
all of us got different solutions...
person told sis to monitor situation...
guy told me to get a network card...
guy told dad to wait 24hrs..
...
oh well..
just as long i can blog..
i'm pretty glad liaoz lah...
=P

----Stef stopped rambling at 10:09
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003