. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
28.6.03
cant really concentrate on studying the whole day...
the guy coming in to do up cable modem...
moving of the pC into the living area...
the heat...
being unable to contact eugene for the past day or so...
everything to take my mind off studying...

but seriously...
am hoping gene's okay...
the sms-es died off quite suddenly yesterdae...
and he din reply my sms-es on to both of his HPs...
and he din answer my call abt an hour plus ago...
gawd...
wat could have happened???
cant think of anything positive that could have happened...
man!
gene! if you're reading this, reply my sms!!!
and to think i ended one of the sms with a 'Be safe...'..
*b|az faints...
now me thinking of calling him at home...
i'm not stalking...
but this is worrying me...
really unlike him leh...


broadband came in today...
its fast yeah..
but been giving us alot of prbs...
sis/bro's msn not functioning properly...
and my IE's screwing up periodically...
just hope that it stays fine for now...
coz the scv helpdesk asked my sis to monitor the situation first..
at least for the next two hours...
so here i am...
taking time off the notes...
to watch over the connection while she's in the bath...
=P

----Stef stopped rambling at 22:13
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003