. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
2.5.03
wow...
really...
today it rained in the early morning...
was kinda relieved abt not needing to go up to the podium...
but sad that my klass thingy cant go on as planned...
like alwaz...
God had his plans...
the sun came shining again...
and there i was asking pple to support my cause...
it felt good...
really...
after mr wee's additional line of...
'it has been said that AJC has no school spirit...i dont think so...'
the place was ultra silent...
and the people were really listening to me...
i shook...
i did...
cass saw me shaking like a leaf...
but i managed to maintain composure and speak like i had all the time in the world...
it felt good...
coz my pals were congratulating me...
and pple were actually coming to the booth after hearing the announcement...

i dunnoe...
but today felt really nice and warm...
though i must admit...
the weather is really killing me...
man!
the heat!

but people were really enthusiastic abt contributing...
money...
signatures...
well-wishes...
there were more donations of notes and coins...
and this guy even donated 20 bucks!
i know the amt doesnt matter...
but it is inevitably a measure of their generousity and selfless nature...
i'm proud of the AJCians today...
really...
it was really one day that made me feel proud to be an AJCian...
though i am most of the time...
it was today...
...that i could see the hearts of my fellow sch mates...
...that gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling that you get when you do something really rite...
...that i begin to believe that 'unity in adversity' is not just a mindless cliche...
...that i can tell myself if i were to get down with SARS there are pple out there who care...
thank you AJ...

we'll be all out for the first three days of next week...
i hope that we'll do just as well...
if not better...
making our effort to lug the heavy tins home...
a meaningful and worthy one...
=)

alwin lai watched xmen2 liaoz!!!
buay ta han...
i also wanna watch...
thinking of asking the team to adjourn after training...
but its a little difficult...
coz all of us on different modes of transport...
the bulk of them cycling to NSC...
while SPOILT me would be sent to NSC after my test by my darling dad...
or a handsome taxi driver...
though the probability of getting a handsome taxi driver is 1:10...
oh well...
it doesnt matter...
i just NEED to watch xmen2...
i think i need the wonder of impossibility...
to provide me with the door of escapism...
what am i talking?!?!

need to go for jog now...
coz must log something into my training log...
or else andrew will chop me for not doing anything these few days...
been really slack...
and been eating a real darn lot...
PIGGIE!
yeah...
kinda...
eating is so wonderful...
i meant...
nen chi shi fu ya???
of coz of coz...
no wonder i'm FAT...
okok...
time to lose weight now...

ciaoz.

----Stef stopped rambling at 23:28
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003