. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
26.5.03
was looking through my cupboard just the other day..
stumbled upon this folder of neoprint books...
flipped thru...
and was thinking all about my secondary sch days...
all the bball team neoprints...
where 8/12/16 of us will just squeeze into that teeny rectangle...
and take the neoprint...
my klassmates...
how we fought to get the best position...
and our act chio buay chio poses...
collected some of their neoprints with their boyfriends and all..
remember all the gossip we put these pple through...
then flipped to my most treasured book...

we took lotsa neoprints together...
most of the time is i dragged him there one...
he's quite tanned too...
i guess its the long journeys on the motorbike...
esp his arms...
which i remember to be really strong despite his skinny frame...
that book was so important to me...
kept it in my sch bag...
and peeped in often enough to warrant me psycho...
although i see him everyday...
it's like suddenly think of him...
then want something to look at...
its unexplainable..
and thats how some pple define love...
on hindsight..
its sounds more like infatuation...
but i'm pretty sure we were over tat...

my frenz liked him pretty much...
so did my parents...
i dunnoe why...
but i guess it was his down-to-earth nature...
he wasnt tat smart...
but he seemed to know everything that needs to be known...
he could fix up my PC...
he could advise me abt life..
he could see my shortcomings...
he just seemed so worldly-wise...
something that sparked my admiration for him...
he was really someone i could depend on...

he wasnt well-to-do...
nor brought up in a happy family...
but i guess these kinda made him the mature person he was...
he was that different from me...
so i believed that opposites attract...
we had our differences...
but they alwaz end up resolved and placed behind us...
i guess tats the beauty of it all...


----Stef stopped rambling at 21:31
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003