. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
18.5.03
supposed to wake at 8 to do homework...
couldnt wake up...
slept until 9 plus, almost ten...
piangz...
never do anything...


went to beach pretty early today...
needed to patch up my lovely sail...
but i think it was a job well done lah...
even sam commented that i did a good job...
at least the hole din sag like it did on his...
mine flat flat sui sui one...
woohoo!
maybe i should go into business of sail patching...
lucrative leh...

but slid my right index finger over the torn myla...
piangz...
cut my finger...
almost like paper cut...
damn deep...
no blood...
but can see the inside..
gross...
at least 3 layers of skin sliced...
pain...
but bo pian...
continued training...

today andrew damn freaking fierce...
so scary...
scold wanqi until very jialat...
he also got scold me lah...
but not as bad...
he kept asking me to change my stance...
but the stance that he wants me to have hurts my left ankle alot alot...
coz its sprained like dunnoe how many tens of times...
so my port upwind cant use his method...
once i change starboard side then my right ankle okay...
then he stop scolding me liaoz...

he kept saying that we fitness damn low...
pump also cannot pump properly...
but me already trying my best liaoz...
fel into the water alot of times today...
first time i really dont care abt falling in...
but doing everything the proper way...
instead of the usual play-safe chicken gybes and stuff...
proud of my gybes today...
wind was quite strong...
but i din overpower...
and could scoop pretty adequately...
think me even gybe faster than sam...
woohoo!
thats a feat...

dunnoe wads with sam today...
as if he just learnt new word...
'b * t C h'
started going ard saying it over and over again...
pengz...
but in a i-dont-mean-it way lah...
still got me chasing after him like a mad dog...

qi left early today...
so left me and sam...
stretched down together...
piangz that guy...
he damn obsessed with stretching lor...
think he trying to get all those muscles out..
but he damn skinny leh...
so abit no point...
crapped loads with him lah...
so far he's been a great guy lah...
until he laughed while eating oreos today...
totally lost image...


came home after dinner...
battery totaly flat liaoz...
dunnoe how am i going to embark on my homework...
or how i'm gonna wake up tmr...
die...

k k...
try to find my homework now..
ciaoz..

----Stef stopped rambling at 22:32
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003