. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
23.5.03
still cant understand how the world works...
and why some people in it are so...
...irresponsible...
day kinda sucked...
went 'round chasing pple for proposals...
being the bad guy...
i had no choice...
sometimes feel like washing my hands off this loan shark like job...
almost did today...
but made sure i did my best before i left for home...

went to compass point to buy a CD for my sis...
she likes this taiwanese rapper...
hope she likes it...
coz she's really into him...
just that she never really got down to buying his CD...
maybe it can help improve her chinese...

was having starbucks with lala...
total brain freeze...
but it was shiok...
the weather is really killing me...
way too hot for my liking...
really felt kinda sick on the way home...
but the frappacino did wonders for me...
the wonders of caffein!
know you'll be reading this lala...
really appreciate that you shopped with me even though you had to rush home for cell group...
love going home with ya...


the sky's purple today...
really cool...
i dont know abt you..
but nature often does things to make my sucky day feel good again...
at least the purple sky made me smile again....
=)


----Stef stopped rambling at 19:10
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003