. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
9.5.03
sleepy day again...
dunnoe why so tired also...
but just am...
haiz...

went to BK to eat and study with lala and YC and william...
heheh...
crapped alot...
but learnt quite abit also...
corrected some of my concepts...
so pretty glad...
well...
happie that YC stuck ard with me after lala went off...
dunnoe what i'll do without him...
...answering all my stupid questions...
and correcting me where i went wrong...
hope i can do tmr's test...

actually we just practised vectors and complex #s...
die liaoz...
the other topics i really all dunnoe...
die die die...
better go continue my quest...
must study hard...

----Stef stopped rambling at 20:21
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003