. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
27.5.03
=P
long long day today...
sch was pretty normal...
got into abit of trouble with my maths teacher for not completing my tutorial..
but thats pretty okay...

went down to CCAB for the vball semis...
had a good time cheering...
chun chi was telling me that he feels kinda extra/stupid/you-get-my-point going there to cheer like dat...
but told him wad i felt...
which was that i was really enjoying myself...
and thats all that mattered to me...
we look stupid...
we may even sound stupid...
but at least i know i'm doing my part...
had fun crapping with chun chi, charles and the councillors...
we're a crazy bunch...
we are...
=)

went to delta stadium after that...
for the hockey guys match...
was 1-1 when we got there...
pretty sad that they missed a penalty...
but oh well...
think our guys played well...
we cheered ourselves hoarse...
but its kinds cool actually...
to actually turn back and see 'magneto' cheering along...
hehehe...
he's pretty nice a person lah...
but dunnoe the score though...
left before the match ended...
coz i had to get to national stadium before 1830...

took a cab there....
then met sam...
went in...
got changed...
then waited for WQ and andrew...
today's routine was more siong..
almost twice of last week's routine...
coz have to follow the plan that the S and C coach mapped out for us...
piangz...
the first exercise of deadlifts gave me jelly legs...
dumbells gave me aching arms...
rowing...
back extensions...
and more crap...
then the ab work...
today's ab work dunnoe why more siong..
though same like last week's but it was more painful...
maybe coz andrew asked me to pull my legs back more...
and the med ball twists...
*b|az faints...
but despite the extent of today's training..
finished relatively early...
woohoo!

arrived home like almost 2145...
siong...
by the time eat dinner...
2215...
now's 2300...
and i'm just done with my bath...
how am i to do my work!?!??!
first step: get off the internet!!!

----Stef stopped rambling at 22:27
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003