. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
6.5.03
day today was pretty interesting...
coz alot of changes at the very last minute...
went to VJC in the end for their council invest...
met up with ching...
talked alot with her...
and decided to watch matrix reloaded with her and our bball gang...
been some time since we all last met up...
maybe hopefully we can get tix for MR?
yeay!
glad to see her...
made me glad that i went to VJ for the invest...
the hall was super hot...
and me in my blazer...
it was horrid...
just perspiring like nobody's business...
hot!!!
was impressed by the sch spirit there...
something we can never achieve in AJ...
its simply not in the culture...

elects' camp proposals late again...
sometimes i kinda dunnoe how to react...
i am angry...
but i tell myself they have their reasons...
so i'll end up contradicting myself when i confront them....
and sound like a total hypocrite...
argh...
hate it....
not easy being IC...
stuck between the teacher and your adhoc...
sux...

did my worst essay i ever written...
really dunnoe what i'm writing ya know...
think me went totally out of point...
darn...
mr wee's gonna kill me man...
dunnoe how i'm going to survive...

just bought white blouse...
it aint really the correct kind...
but cant be bothered liaoz...
just need one super badly!!!
argh!!!
k k...
will get going...
super tired...
and super alot of things to do...
help!!!

----Stef stopped rambling at 21:41
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003