. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
27.4.03
woohoo!
unlike yesterdae...
training today was superb...
winds were good...
and alot of pple training with us today...
so...
we had andrew on his power boat...
my team of five...
then my idol on lili's sail...
shuzhen on raceboard...
adrian...
and leeching coming to train with us...
actually come to think of it...
training really siong today...
even wearn how commented to andrew...
'your kids very tough ah...'
we HAVE to be lor...
c'mon...
see how he train us...
machaam we no need sleep no need eat like dat...

today kept sailing near wearn how...
dunnoe becoz we equally lan4 or that me subconciously following him...
but damn happie leh...
managed to overtake him by loads...
even though his muscles big big...
but still lose me...
but hey...
he's a newbie...
so actually...
i'm pretty lan4 to be behind him in the first place...
grr....

but today was good lah...
was planning really fast...
and doing a good port-side upwind...
woohoo!
think my configurations on that side was better...
kept myself ahead of sam...
so was ahead of the pack at one point of the time...
until sam overtook me on the starboard...
then was second...

wearn how very farnie today...
kept banging into pple...
but he very nice leh...
when we were washing up...
he helped me de-rig my sail...
and put back for me...
aww...
but he did it for all the slow pple lah...
so its no big deal...
but he's really nice rite???
so happie that he's going continue training with us...
good to have a REAL gentleman on the team...
he actually offered to give us a ride back...
coz he drove...
but in the end...
me borrowed andrew's bike then cycled back to PFSSC...
crazy leh...
cycle 3.5km bare-footed...
the pedal damn painful lor...
somemore the guys shirtless...
and WQ in her bikini...
lucky i had my shirt on today...
or else i would rather swim back man!

so happie...so happie!
got more pple on the team liaoz...

----Stef stopped rambling at 21:00
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003