. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
8.4.03
woohoo!
last day of the break liaoz...
kinda yi yi bu she...
but bo pian...
tmr need to go sch...
hiakz!
later must pack my sch bag...
my stuff ard the whole house...
in a total mess...
*b|az pengz...

today went to club in the morning to pack my equipment...
dad brought my bike down for me...
so that i could cycle down to NSC in the afternoon...
fix my board and sail abit...
looney was really nice today...
coz sam couldnt pei me coz he going out with his sec sch frenz.
looney cycle with me to NSC...
help me fix my board in the rain...
then when rain stop...
he sailed with me...
actually he could have just abandoned me at NSC alone...
coz i had to wait for my dad...
but he din...
so grateful...
coz andrew busy with the SANA pple..
then i'll be all alone if not for looney!
dad sent him back with our bikes at the back of the car...
hahaa...
raining mah...
cant expect him to cycle home in that rain rite???
somemore he so nice today...
must be nice back lor...

today sam damn crappy...
until i can pengz on the floor laughing...
kinda sad he cant sail with me today..
coz wind was pretty good..
usually when he down with me no wind or storm one...
then cannot go out...
was on lame morning lor...
coz WQ, sam, looney and me were teaching SK how to cycle...
piangz...
17 years old liaoz...
still dunnoe how to cycle??
somemore windsurfer....
cycling is like affiliated sport lor...
but he learn learn learn still cannot leh...

but seriously ah...
realised that i can converse better with looney...
i mean me and sam ah..
sometimes when we not crapping will be very quiet one...
but looney and i talked like almost everything under the sun...
learnt alot abt him today...
he earned my utmost respect today...

today was a fruitful day lah...
so i'm a happy girl...
=)

PS: met my first 3 mths maths tutor at beach, mrs lee...
piangz...see her quite alot of times liaoz...
she recognises me lah...
which isnt a good thing...
coz today she asked in surprise...
'you come down everyday???'
can you imagine what she'll say if she knows my results suck to the core...
got 2 Fs and a D/E...
grr...
sad...
but its my own fault...
will just have to try harder...
and STOP playing harvest moon...
it's bad for me...
the farming lifestyle is becoming too appealing...
if i tell you i'm going to nepal or something like dat
you know why....

----Stef stopped rambling at 21:33
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003