. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
1.4.03
went to NSC today...
took a taxi...
cost me a bomb...
but bo pian...
NSC is damn inaccessible....
and it'll be like dat every weekday that i've to go NSC...
darn...
i'll be broke by then...

went down today coz sam wanted to train...
asked me along and i thot why not...
needed to rerpair my stuff also...
darn weather today...
rain no rain...
but most importantly...
NO WIND!!!
feel like a spoilt sailor...
wind too strong cannot sail...
no wind also cannot sail...
but really no point sailing today...
will just be a pumping day...
but wad sam say was true...
penang taught us that windsurfing is all about pumping...
and why the foreign sailors can be so much better than us is becoz they pump like there's no tomorrow...
haiz...
still cant bring myself to work as hard as them...
i'm spoilt...
'tis a fact...
esp during training...
andrew knows it and sees it...
but he quite zhao gu me...
so i get away scot-free...
but that's not the way rite???
maybe thats why he recommended mental training for the team...
which i guess would be a good thing...

so we din sail today...
but crapped alot as usual with sam...
irritated each other...
but its pretty fun actually...
he was really sweet actually...
cycling by seasports which was 3.5 km away to get my soap bag for me...
and coz i had to walk to the bus stop which was at least 1.5 km away from NSC...
he accompanied me by cycling slowly on his bike...
he offered me his bike...
but i felt bad adjusting his seat height...
understand how difficult it is to configure it for your personal use...
he's da best...
really...
feels good to have a friend like him...
one day a fren asked who i was talking to on the phone...
it was sam...
but almost automatically..
without thinking...
i just blurted 'my buddy..'...

it feels good to have a buddy to train with you...
help you repair your equipment..
and do little things that would make your day...

realised something yesterday while watching a midnite movie with my siblings...
Iron Ladies...the first movie...
i din blog yesterdae!!!!
it just totally slipped my mind...
the whole day i was so free...
but i just din blog!!!!
miracle...

----Stef stopped rambling at 21:14
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003