. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
3.4.03
was trying hard to remember twig's ex-classmate name last nite...
finally remembered...
its si lie...
hahhaa...
havent been bumping into him recently...
unlike last year when i would bump into him in buses like ever so often...
but the last time we talked...
he was in ngee ann poly...
just got attached...
still as irritating or chatty rather...
but still as charismatic as ever...
but i lost his HP number too...
with my 6510 last year..
sucks...
hated the fact that i lost my fone...
its not the phone that really mattered...
but the contacts that you lose that you can never retrieve...
grrr....

had to tell sam me not going down again today...
feel damn horrible...
but really bo pian...
i hate myself ya know???
cant bring myself to do homework...
i've been doing everything else except homework...
or rather...
anything to do with sch...
which sucks...
coz sch starting again soon...
God help me please...
really not prepared...
argh!!!!

been playing harvest moon alot...
and watching alot of VCDs with my siblings....
last nite was a marathon of two movies...
ended at 2am plus plus...
hehehe....
power ah???
we watched iron ladies I a coupld of nites ago...
it was really cool...
though i had a hard time saying 'he's so pretty...'
its really inspriring though....
that everything is possible..
just by overcoming the odds...
=)

----Stef stopped rambling at 14:26
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003