. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
13.4.03
today training was siong..
andrew wanted us to sail to sheares bridge...
in LIGHT WINDS!?!?!?!
without our harnesses?!?!?!?!
gosh...
din make it that far though...
started out at abt 2pm...
but had to come back b4 5...
in the end i was the latest to be back...
touched sand at abt 6pm...
was quite bad actually...
coz andrew had to return his boat...
then he asked the two guys to sail to me and zhao gu me..
felt so bad...
like babysitted like that...
i dont want to feel inferior to the guys...
but also i wanted someone to sail beside me...
was pretty scared...
coz behind me was this huge storm...
couldnt see the CBD area....
big rain...lightning...thunder...
the guys were like....
'steffie! pump...c'mon, bend your knees...more explosive power...'
and kept showing me how to do it...
so they had to keep going back and forth...
just so i could keep up...
i was trying damn hard...
but still so slow...
almost wanted to cry...
but cannot!
where got see windsurfer cry one???
so pia back to shore...
but made it a point to thank the guys for me...
though is andrew ask them to do it one...
the fact that they did it...
i'm happie...

before that went to club to loot the place...
they moving out soon...
so we took all the usable mistral stuff...
got everything we needed i guess...
so we're happie pple...

sam developed his photos liaoZ!
got this foto of me and him pretty nice...
actually a few me inside...
me and qi....
me in my bed...
but i like the me and sam one...
din know he so much taller than me...
he mentioned he's abt 168...
or a tad taller...
but i think 170+ is the most ideal...
must have this presence mah...
lalalaa....

quite stupid actually...
ended debriefing at abt 7 plus...
andrew's office locked liaoz...
then all our stuff all inside...
my phone and my purse...
gosh...
had to call kimberly back from dunnoe where...
and unlock for us....
somemore my parents waited for me so long laioz...
feel so bad...
but had a crappy time today lah...

----Stef stopped rambling at 21:39
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003