. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
22.4.03
today sucks big time...
its like suddenly this truck load of homework comes down upon you....
you just pengz lor...
really...
din wanna come online actually....
w/ all the homework and the mess my ad-hoc is in....
but really have to get this off my chest....
went for a jog...
trying to vent everything...
but it din work i guess...
just got really boiled at the thought of everything...
b4 pple start thinking me as a two headed freak who smile at you in sch...
but bleah everything here...
i must say i'm not....
i'm reflecting here and sometimes i do realise that my disaappointment is uncalled for...
so i take everything back...
to be fair to all...
argh!!!
just let me sleep it off...

but brighter side of the day...
shouwen was really nice today...
coz there was a meeting in the CR today...
all the chairs were pretty much taken up....
but i had to do something inside...
coz of 20th SC interview...
had to kneel on floor and use the table...
but shouwen was nice enuff to give up his chair for me...
thanx shouwen...
din expect it....
but appreciated it alot...


just hope i'll be able to get all the proposals mailed to mr lim by 8pm...
we're supposed to meet him tomorrow...
but everything's in a mess...
esp my homework...

borrowed siaowen's complex II to refer...
she kinda ask me to make sure i understand before doing...
i understand her intentions...
but it kinda hit me the wrong way...
i really needed help...
my work is simply going monotone downhill...

sometimes i wished i guess had more time on my hands....
yesterdae was knocked out at 0030....
couldnt survive longer than that...
left alot of things undone...
so i'm done for today....
slept abit in the bus...
while reading proposals...
just hope i can finish wad i need to....

am crumbling under the pressure...
really...

God help me...

----Stef stopped rambling at 19:26
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003