. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
5.4.03
sms-ed some of my frenz i havent msg-ed in a long time yesterdae...
serene...bernie...shuzhen...chunyong...randolph...barnie...
and a few others...
asked them to take care in light of the virus...
or simply...
just to say hi...
had lotsa sms-es coming back...
which felt really good...
i dunnoe how...
or why...
but it just makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside...
serene's reply went something like...
'stef!!!! so happie you msg-ed me...me got quarantined by parents...miss you so much...'
or something like dat...
maybe the miss-me part is self-included...
but you get the gist...
really felt like taking a cab to kallang to see my bestest pal...
and just give her a great big hug...

serene made a huge difference in my life for me...
she was in the same class and CCA (bball) with me for four whole years...
we been thru fights...
petty quarrels...
cold wars...
but also lotsa pretty memories...
birthdays that we celebrated for each other...
trainings that we would really pia together...
literature notes that we would write for each other...
she was the one who pushed me from the bottom tenth of the cohort...
all the way to the top...
made me study for my tests...
reminded me to do my homework...
if it wasnt for her...
i wont be what i am...
i kinda miss her...

but feel bad ...
for alwaz not getting her b-dae prezzies when she'll make the most amazing stuff for me....
for not replying to her sms when i'm busy in sch...
for joining forces with the other bballers in suaning her...
for neglecting the fact that she has alwaz been there for me...
but not me for her...


thanx rene...
for all you've done...
regardless of how insignificant you think it actually is...
your actions speak for themselves...
dont know how i would get thru sec sch without you...
you're da best...


----Stef stopped rambling at 23:28
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003