. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
18.4.03
Rainy day today...
...but still lovely


studied today...
hmmm...
did quite abit...
but not much of data analysis...
seriously...
i've tried hard for tomorrows test...
if i still get F...
i really nuthing to say lioaz...
must at least pass lah...
or else dui bu qi my team mates...
actually had to go ECP today to move out equipment from PFSSC...
andrew let me off for the test...
so my team had one person less worth of help...
sorrie guys...
promise to treat you drink tmr...


was studying in KFC with YC today...
coz he promised to Save My Physics...
but lala and twig couldnt come...
heh...
think he was pretty traumatised by my incessant chatter...
opps...
if he does badly...
i think its my fault...
but he wont rite???
=)

k k...
will get going now...
wrap up yeesh's prezzie...
then look at my physics somemore...
considering all my tutorials are copied...
i think i need more revision than anyone else...

----Stef stopped rambling at 21:16
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003