. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
19.4.03
Rainy day today...
...but far from lovely


been one crazy morning...
stupid physics test which i worked so hard for...
in the end...
everything dunnoe...
and din even finish the paper...
then dunnoe why got a couple of ants crawling all over me during the test...
grr...
think me chose the wrong seat...
end up itching all over...
with or w/o ants...

but after test was bad...
had this sudden severe pain in the left abdomen...
was freaking painful...
couldnt even walk straight...
grabbed my stuff from the CR...
and made my way to my dad's car..
thinking that the pain will go away by the time i reach ECP...
where i'll meet the rest for physical training...

pain was terrible...
really...
was crouching in the car...
crying...
and writhing in pain...
dad had to send me to the family doc...
was pretty bad...
you could see how he dunnoe wads wrong with me...
coz apendicitis usually on the right...
my pain is on the left...
but unusual pple can have it on the left...
am i?
he poked me in the butt with pain killers...
so i'm pretty much sane now...
but he was talking abt all the possibilities...
apendicitis...
inflammation of the large intestines...
etc etc...

and said i might have to visit the A & E if the pain were to come back tonite...
i pray not...
really...
when he was talking and pressing on my abdomen...
i simply cried and cried...
i think the pillow which they covered with the paper...
in view of the SARS thing...
was wet with my tears...
was freaked...
and still am...
i dun wanna go to the hospital...
much less go under the knife...

*b|az prays hard...
i dont wanna go hospital...


sms-ed andrew that i'm not going for training already..
not very correct if i go then end up crouching there in pain...
becoz its an sms...
dun really know how he feels abt me missing training again...
but i just hope he understands...
coz thats all i need...

dad wasnt that understanding actually....
although he was nice enough to pick me from sch and send me to the docs...
he kept niao-ing that this might be stress-induced...
i was there crying my guts out...
and he could go on and on abt it...
i know wat he's trying to hint at...
my commitments and esp council...
he doesnt like me being in council...

but it's my choice...
...let me live life the way i want to...
even if i made the wrong decisions...
...i would pick myself up...


----Stef stopped rambling at 11:53
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003