. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
10.4.03
Mood: Still depressed...

went out with klass after sch today...
makan seoul garden...
had lotsa fun...
lotsa laughs...
in short...
had a great time...
crappy stuff do make you a happie person...

but back in sch for WITS meeting...
then had to start studying for my chem test tmr...
sucks..
hate the fact that i failed two subs...
and did horribly for my languages...
esp GP...
which i thot i was quite safe in...
it was a fatal assumption...
i was wrong...
sad man...
my grades suck so much i really wanted to cry...
but cant coz i brought it upon myself...
the rest of the klass....the rest of the council is doing so well...
but here i am...
failing my tests...
copying homework and crap...
i really dunnoe how...

somehow i just wished serene was here with me again...
she'll know wad to do...
how to make me work...
wanted to call her...
but scared she still having lessons...


hope i get out of this bout of depression soon...
its not easy trying to appear composed in front of every one else...

going for a jog...
maybe the fresh air will help me...

----Stef stopped rambling at 18:42
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003