. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
14.4.03
monday passed pretty quickly actually...
i'm glad...
was frantically running ard trying to get pple to help me with the AJ Ideas survey...
got all my forms done liaoz...
thanx to all who helped me with it...
love you guys...

mrs wong spoke to me abt my terrible chem results...
she din scold me...
or anything like dat...
just wanted to know whether i got any plans annot...
considering the big drop in grades...
just had to tell her i'm already trying...
anyways...
council work is coming to a standstill soon...
so it aint that bad...
she was nice...
too nice that i feel so guilty...
aww...
hate it...

PE was good...
did a 1.6 in abt 8:40...
ran my guts out...
but dunnoe whether can get a A for the run annot...
i think thats abt the oni thing i can pia...
the rest i kinda give up liaoz...

went for a quick shopping trip with lala just now...
spent like 40 bucks within half an hour...
gosh...
the number of birthdays this month...
i'm dead...
yalor...
but bought something for myself too...
this giordano junior teeshirt...
with a cow drawn in crayon in front...
and the number 23 behind!!!
so cool!!!
my fav number...
my sail no./birthdate/etc etc...
happie!

lala...
really enjoyed the bus ride home with you just now...
it was cool...
crapping...laughing...gossiping...
=)
love ya!


k k...
get down to work liaoz...
owe ms goh like 2 tutorials lioaz...
i can do it!!!

----Stef stopped rambling at 20:38
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003