. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
8.4.03
just wanna dedicate part of today's blog to my darling daddy...
he was really sweet today...
taking half day worth of leave just to get me nice and dry to east coast...
the guys alwaz say i'm spoilt...
it's true...
but my dad offered...
and its too good an offer to miss...

admit i'm quite dependent on my parents to get me ard...
esp to and from ECP...
almost like the snobbish optimists kids who have their parents pulling their boats in for them...
but it's unavoidable that they pick me up after training during the weekend...
coz i make it a point to eat with my family...
esp during weekends...
i mean i enjoy eating with them...
i guess its the only part of the day when we all do something together...
parents busy with their work...
sis busy with her band...and last time...her prefectorial board...
bro with his cycling mates...and prefectorial duties...
me, my windsurfing and my council...
seldom would i abandon that for anything else...
coz i really love them to bits...

back to my daddy..
he's really protective over every one of us...
sometimes overboard...
he'll miss his sleep...
just to wake all of us up and get us to sch...
he'll drive on for hours...
to get us to places we need/want to go...
he'll do stuff that most fathers wont do...
and that earns my respect...
i love my daddy...
=)

----Stef stopped rambling at 22:47
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003